Electrolyzed water is a proven, safe and effective alternative to chemical cleaners & disinfectants! This technology combines low levels of electricity, common salt and ordinary tap water through a process known as electrolysis ~ the same basic process used to create bleach. Light saline water passes through a patented electrolytic cell creating two novel technical solutions:
ANOLYTE is a sanitizer / disinfectant
CATHOLYTE is a cleaner / degreaser
Environize Anolyte kills more than 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and germs, such as: Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
What is Environize Anolyte?
- Antimicrobial solution formed from naturally occurring elements.
- Attacks an array of microbial organisms including bacteria, viruses, and microbial spores. This process is chemically selective with no side effects for higher forms of life.
- Environmentally conscious solution which controls a broad spectrum of harmful pathogens and difficult to kill biofilms.
- A powerful antimicrobial solution that is both biodegradable and nonaccumulative. The key active ingredient, Hypochlorous acid, is a naturally occurring molecule synthesized from an electrolyzed solution of salt and water.
- A concentrated electro-chemically activated solution rich in oxygen, in which pathogens such as bacteria and viruses cannot survive.
- A pH neutral solution (pH between 6.5 and 7.3)
- A high ORP solution (ORP above +900mV when fresh)
- A highly effective broad spectrum disinfectant
- EnviroNize Anolyte at a neutral pH, is a mixed oxidant solution which includes Hypocholrous acid (HOCI) and has a high Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of approximately >+ 900mV. The EnviroNize Anolyte solution can be manipulated according to specific application requirements and combinations of the solutions may be generated where a combined detergent and disinfectant effect if required.
- Is a strong oxidizing solution formed from naturally occurring elements that kills unwanted microorganisms and pathogens
- Is a non-hazardous, cost-effective alternative to bleach, and other traditional hazardous chemicals used for sanitizing and disinfection. The costs associated with EnviroNize Anolyte (sanitizer and disinfectant) and EnviroNize Catholyte (detergent cleanser) compare very favourably with the costs associated with traditional toxic chemicals.
- Has proven not to corrode stainless steel processing equipment
- Has proven to be up to 100 times more effective than sodium hypochlorite (used in bleach)
What is EnviroNize Catholyte?
- EnviroNize Catholyte has an ORP of ~800-900mV
- EnviroNize Catholyte is a mildly alkaline anti-oxidizing solution making it a highly effective detergent and cleaning agent and ideal for use as degreaser having a pH between 10 and 13. Unlike the EnviroNize Anolyte solution the EnviroNize Catholyte does not have sterilizing properties but can be used for flocculation (e.g. of heavy metals), coagulation, washing, extraction.
- EnviroNize Catholyte serves as an excellent washing liquid, can be used to wash wounds (instead of iodine), is very efficient in removing a variety of soils ranging from syrups to fats and oils and is extremely effective in removing organic residues as well as biological bio-films.